Subject to availability, call for more info!
The Rogue Sphinx V2 is one of the most affordable and best-sounding tube hybrid integrated amplifiers on the market today. Proudly made in the USA each Rogue Audio amplifier is hand-built in Brodheadsville, PA.
The Sphinx is a 100 watt per channel integrated amplifier with a tube preamp section. It has an excellent phono stage and headphone stage. These amps are well built and sound amazing. Rogue's standard remote control is included.
Dynamic, transparent, and profoundly musical, the Rogue Sphinx sets a new standard in affordable integrated amplifiers. Utilizing sophisticated circuitry borrowed from our most advanced designs, the Sphinx is able to outperform separates costing far more than this single box design. And with 100 watts of hybrid power, this integration is capable of realistic volume levels that will rival the clarity and presence of the original performance.
The Sphinx contains a discrete headphone amplifier and an excellent phono section compatible with high output MM and MC cartridges. Active and fixed outputs allow for the addition of a subwoofer or other outboard devices. A high capacity linear power supply provides tremendous energy storage to recreate the deepest bass passages while various regulated power supply stages provide ultra-smooth sound in the midrange and treble. The machined aluminum faceplate is available in either black or silver to compliment the rest of your components and the optional remote further adds the convenience of remote volume operation.
- 100 WPC/8 ohms
- Pure tube mu-follower preamplifier
- Slow start turn on sequencing
- Green design with extremely low power consumption
- Standby 6W, 1/2 power 132W, full power 250W
- Damping factor > 1000
- Discrete headphone amplifier
- MM/MC phono section for high output cartridges
- Custom 375 VA toroidal transformer
- Massive high storage linear (!) power supply
- Matched 12AU7 preamplifier tubes
- Gold plated RCA inputs
- Gold plated binding posts
- Machined aluminum faceplate
- 4 inputs (phono, line 1,2,3)
- Active outputs for subwoofer or bi-amping
- Alps volume potentiometer
- All precision components
- Heavy (2 ounce) copper circuit board
- Metal remote volume control (optional)
- Fully tested, burned-in, and auditioned
- Detachable IEC power cord
- Entirely designed and hand-built in the USA
- 3-year limited warranty (6 months on tubes)