This is an Open-box item.
The Ortofon Super OM 10
OM Series- The new Super OM cartridges have been designed on the basis of Ortofon's lightweight moving magnet system - originally introduced in the OM (Optimum Match) Series - with two major refinements. By means of advanced computer simulation methods, it has been possible to define the natural pivot point of the system with unprecedented accuracy while achieving an optimum oscillation balance. This translates into improved linearity, higher channel separation, and reduced distortion. In addition, Ortofon has succeeded in developing a technique by which to slit the less than 1 mm diameter hollow pole pins, thus significantly reducing eddy current losses caused by magnetic hysteresis. This sophisticated technology extends the frequency range and improves phase linearity. The cartridge body is manufactured from a Noryl plastic/glass combination, which ensures high rigidity, and freedom from resonances.
- output voltage: 4mV
- frequency range: 20 ~ 22kHz
- frequency response: 20 ~ 20kHz +/-2dB
- channel balance at 1kHz: 1.5dB
- channel separation at 1kHz: 22dB
- channel separation at 15kHz: 15dB
- tracking force range: 1.5 ~ 2.0g
- tracking force recommended: 1.75g
- tracking angle: 20 degrees
- weight: 5g