Subject to availability, call for more info!
A do-it-all integrated amp
The NAD D 3045 doesn't take up much room — it can stand up vertically to save space — but it does so much to improve the sound coming out of your system. The amplifier pumps out 60 watts per channel to drive your favorite pair of bookshelf speakers, and there's even an output for connecting a subwoofer. You can make a wired connection to your existing components, or stream music via Bluetooth. It's ready and able to enhance your music-listening experience.
Want to improve your TV sound? Run an HDMI or optical digital audio cable to the back of the D 3045. There's a coaxial input for digital music and a stereo RCA input for analog. If you have a turntable, there's a separate phono input for 'tables with moving magnet cartridges. High-res digital files stored on your computer get the red-carpet treatment when you connect to the Type-B USB port, which can handle files up to 24-bit/384kHz.
Wireless streaming is convenient and ubiquitous, but that doesn't mean it can't sound good. The D 3045 uses Bluetooth with aptX® encoding that provides clear, detailed audio quality. And the wireless fun goes both ways — the amp streams music to wireless speakers and headphones.
- 60 watts x 2 into 8 ohms (20-20,000 Hz) at 0.03% THD
- compact, low-profile design; vertical or horizontal orientation for placement flexibility
- front-panel source and volume level display
- built-in high-resolution digital-to-analog converter
- two-way Bluetooth wireless connectivity for streaming music from compatible devices and to wireless speakers or headphones
- aptX® encoding provides high streaming audio quality
- remote control included
- HDMI ARC (Audio Return Channel) input for connecting a TV
- dual Toslink optical digital inputs
- coaxial digital input
- digital inputs accept signals up to 24-bit/192kHz
- asynchronous Type-B USB input for connecting a computer
- accepts signals up to 24-bit/384kHz
- MM (moving magnet) phono input for connecting a turntable
- stereo analog RCA line input
- 3.5mm analog line input
- 12-volt trigger input
- stereo RCA preamp/subwoofer output
- one pair of binding-post speaker terminals
- built-in headphone amplifier with front-panel 3.5mm minijack output