Subject to availability, call for more info!
NAD C 328 Hybrid Digital DAC Amplifier
For 45 years, NAD Electronics has introduced aspiring audiophiles to the vast world of hi-fi. From our flagship Masters Series, to our budget-friendly Classic Series, NAD has a component for everyone. Following in the footsteps of some of NAD’s greatest units, the NAD C 328 delivers the most fundamental of features, while firmly adhering to NAD’s unwavering commitment to exquisite sound. The C 328 can wirelessly connect to any smartphone, tablet, or Bluetooth®-enabled device within range, to give you a seamless listening experience. Featuring a MM phono input, the C 328 breathes new life into vinyl LPs, thanks in part to NAD’s innovative Hybrid Digital™ amp technology. The C 328 also features a headphone amplifier, letting you connect your favorite headphones and settle back into your own world of detailed sound. Although more modest in comparison to other Classic Series amplifiers, the C 328 will fit perfectly into your existing system and bring you the musical nirvana you’ve been searching for.
- 40 watts x 2 channels into 8 ohms (20-20,000 Hz) at 0.03% THD
- 40 watts x 2 channels into 4 ohms (20-20,000 Hz) at 0.03% THD
- 4-ohm stable for use with a wide range of speakers
- Class D Asymmetrical PowerDrive amplifier design
- 24-bit/192kHz digital-to-analog converter for high-performance playback of digitally connected sources such as a CD player
- built-in Bluetooth for wireless music streaming from a compatible device
- independent built-in high-output headphone amplifier
- 4 digital audio inputs (2 optical/2 coaxial)
- 3 stereo RCA audio inputs, including a phono input (for use with a moving magnet cartridge)
- subwoofer output
- full-size headphone jack
- pair of binding post speaker connectors
- detachable power cord
- RS-232 port
- remote control
- signal-to-noise ratio: 95 dB line; 75 dB phono
- 17-3/16"W x 2-13/16"H x 11-1/4"D
- weight: 10.8 lbs.
- warranty: 2 years