Audio Exchange is the authorized dealer for B-Stock Meze headphones. All headphones are inspected and fully tested. They come with Meze's full manufacturer's warranty.
Based on the popular Rai Penta design, the Meze Rai Solo features a single driver design for premium audio at a lower price point. It features a refined electrodynamic driver with UPM balanced piston membrane motion encased in a durable and ergonomic stainless steel shell.
Rai Solo has been born from our vision to offer entry-level audiophiles a solid built and great value IEM. Ergonomic design, sturdy stainless-steel shell, refined dynamic driver, all for one purpose: enchanting your senses through a pure listening experience.
In developing the Rai Solo, we looked for a fun-neutral but well refined and controlled sound signature. The strongest correlation between the Rai Solo and the Rai Penta is the similar shape of the IEM. The use of Metal Injection Moulding technology for the body of the Solo made it possible to have a very complex inner shape made in mass production with great accuracy
- in-ear monitor headphones
- single 9.2mm dynamic micro-driver tuned for clear mid-range with extended bass
- "united pistonic motion" diaphragm design keeps driver movement smooth and symmetrical
- helps lower distortion and reproduce low frequencies
- durable stainless steel earbud housings help reduce resonance
- detachable 51" braided cable with 3.5mm miniplug for wired listening
- silver-plated MMCX earpiece connectors on each earpiece
- cables are designed to wrap over your ears for added security and to keep dangling wires out of the way
- includes 8 pairs of ear tips for proper fit and comfort:
- 3 sizes of soft silicone ear tips
- 3 sizes of double-flanged silicone ear tips
- 2 sizes of deeper-fit double-flanged for optimal noise isolation
- zippered hard case included
- 1/4" adapter included
- frequency response: 18-22,000 Hz
- sensitivity: 105 dB
- impedance: 16 ohms
- warranty: 2 years
B-Stock items are returns from other authorized retailers to a manufacturer, like Meze, where they were originally purchased. These companies will thoroughly inspect each item and recertify them before deeming it B-Stock. Generally, these models are in like-new condition and come with the manufacturer's full warranty though there may sometimes be minor physical imperfections. B-Stock items are also sometimes referred to as Refurbished, Refurb, Recertified, or Returned.