Flax is where it's atFocal's popular line of flax speakers has been well-received by our customers. Now Focal has woven this successful design into a compact in-ceiling speaker. The 300 ICW 4 is an excellent choice for an in-ceiling music system. Or use a pair for the Dolby Atmos® channels of your Focal Dôme Flax home theater system.Focal's flax cone: stiff as a board, light as a featherThe 300 ICW 4's mid-bass woofer is made from an exclusive flax cone material. A layer of hollow, ultra-lightweight flax fibers is sandwiched between two thin layers of glass. These extraordinarily light-yet-rigid woofers deliver rich, uncolored midrange and tight, natural bass.This speaker's other driver is also unusual: a 1" inverted dome tweeter crafted from magnesium and aluminum. Its fast, accurate response allows detailed, dynamic highs that extend all the way up to 28,000 Hz.Adaptable to your décor
The 300 ICW includes two grilles — one square and one round — that you can paint to match your room's décor. Plus, they're magnetic, so attaching them is a breeze.
- ideal for an in-ceiling music system or overhead surround effects in a home theater system
- 1" aluminum/magnesium inverted dome tweeter
- 4" woven flax fiber mid-bass driver with rubber surround
- frequency response: 80-28,000 Hz (±3 dB)
- recommended amplifier power: 25-100 watts
- sensitivity: 88 dB
- impedance: 8 ohms
- includes square and round paintable magnetic grilles
- speaker cutout diameter: 6-7/16"
- overall diameter: 7-11/16"
- mounting depth: 3-13/16"
- weight: 2.6 lbs.
- designed and constructed in France
- warranty: 1 year