The ONE HD is a compact, yet staggeringly powerful amplifier capable designed to connect with almost everything that produces sound. With a choice of digital or analog inputs, TVs, CD players, tuners, even ‘smart speakers’ can be connected and amplified.
ONE HD also features a high-resolution USB input, which you can connect to via your PC or laptop to deliver amazing audio, right up to 32bit, 192kHz. Other features include a built-in phono stage, built-in headphone amp and an AV mode, allowing ONE HD to work in partnership with your home cinema to deliver breathtaking audio.
Bluetooth Enabled – aptX®HD: aptX® HD compatible Bluetooth enables you to stream better than CD quality music from your phone/tablet or computer via a wireless Bluetooth connection, providing maximum flexibility without the need for a home network or any complicated set up. This allows everyone in the family to enjoy their music from their portable devices quickly and easily.
High-power Amplifier: 2 x 100W gives class-leading power output that will drive most loudspeakers regardless of their size. All that power enables Cyrus ONE HD to present your music with a huge dynamic range, giving 3D detail and bags of energy without the need to buy big, bulky, inefficient amplifier boxes.
MM Phono Stage: Cyrus ONE HD features a built-in phono stage that is compatible with all Moving Magnet cartridges and requires no adjustment or extra set up, enabling you to play all your favorite vinyl from most turntables.
Digital and analog inputs: Asynchronous USB, optical and SPDIF inputs enable you to connect your PC, TV, Games Console, CD player, indeed virtually any source, directly to the Cyrus ONE HD. Four analog inputs include RCA terminals for a turntable and an AV input that can be set to fixed gain in order to integrate with a separate AV amplifier.
Class AB Headphone Amplifier: Uniquely, when headphones are connected, the large toroidal transformer is switched to power just the headphone section. These huge reserves of power result in high power, high voltage class AB headphone amplifier that will drive almost all headphones with ease. The resulting musical performance is on a par with most standalone headphone amplifiers
Speaker Impedance Adjustment: SID – Speaker Impedance Detection automatically matches the amplifier’s output response to the electrical load of the loudspeakers. This means that matching Cyrus ONE HD to any brand of loudspeaker has suddenly been made so much easier.
- Pre outputs – connect to additional power amplifiers
- High power, high voltage class AB headphone amplifier
- Bi-wire compatible speaker binding posts
- User upgradeable firmware
- Bluetooth control app
- Cyrus 4th generation Hybrid Class D amplifier
- Outputs 2 x 100W (into 6 Ω at 0.1% THD+N)
- SID – Speaker Impedance Detection
- Linear power supply
- Asynchronous USB 2.0 input – up to 32/192 signals, and DSD 64 and DSD 128
- Optical Toslink digital input – up to 24/192 signals
- Coaxial SPDIF digital input – up to 24/192 signals
- RCA input to built-in MM phono stage
- aptX® HD compatible Bluetooth audio
- 3 x line-level inputs – including AV integration option
- Dimensions (H X W X D) – 85 x 220 x 390mm
- Weight – 5.6kg