Wireless Audio Streaming Player
The Audiolab 6000A Play is the latest addition to the globally acclaimed 6000 series.
A combination of the illustrious and class-leading 6000A integrated ampliﬁer with the acclaimed 6000N Play wireless audio streaming player, the Audiolab 6000A Play is a richly speciﬁed, all-encompassing audio solution.
Adapting to the modern world of music streaming but retaining all of the awarding-winning analog and digital audio circuitry from the 6000A, the 6000A Play oﬀers almost universal source compatibility.
DTS Play-Fi Enabled
The Audiolab 6000A Play incorporates the acclaimed DTS Play-Fi® platform for built-in high-resolution wireless streaming playback (up to 24bit / 96kHz with compatible services such as TIDAL or Qobuz). You can stream from any source on your wireless network, including smartphones, tablets, or PCs as well as a NAS Drive. So, however, you want to play your music, Audiolab's 6000A Play will deliver outstanding performance.
The DTS Play-Fi platform oﬀers a wealth of music options from around the globe. Spotify, Qobuz, Tidal, HD Tracks, Deezer, Amazon Music, Napster, KKBox, and Sirius XM, to name a few. Browse a radio guide with thousands of stations and podcasts, or stream from a home media server with DLNA compatibility.
Above all, the Audiolab 6000A Play oﬀers ﬂexibility without compromise. With deep, well-deﬁned bass, expressive midrange, and sweet, subtle treble – the 6000A Play oﬀers an open window on the music being played, as all great hi-ﬁ should, engaging the listener with natural, unforced energy that is fully reﬂective of the source material.
- Full analog and digital circuitry retained from the award-winning and class-leading Audiolab 6000A integrated ampliﬁer with built-in wireless streaming technology
- Class AB power ampliﬁcation: 2x50W into 8 ohms; 2x75W into 4 ohms aptX Bluetooth streaming
- ESS Sabre32 ES9018K2M Reference DAC – as seen in the award-winning Audiolab 6000A
- Three user-selectable digital ﬁlters
- Class A post-DAC active ﬁlter
- Low noise JFET MM phono stage
- Dedicated current-feedback headphone amp
- Three operational modes – Integrated Mode; Pre-Power Mode; Pre Model
- Ethernet connection – wired internet connection for high bandwidth applications
- Dedicated high-performance MM phono input
- Separate pre-power sections for ﬂexibility of operation
- Automatic equipment activation via 12V trigger
- Auto standby function
- Wi-Fi® Technology DTS Play-Fi streams music over standard Wi-Fi networks, delivering perfectly synchronized audio, with no lag and zero loss in sound quality.
- Lossless Audio Streaming Stream in 24-bit/192kHz with compatible streaming services and ﬁles formats.
- Multi-room Enjoy music in every room of your house. All at once, perfectly synchronized, with no lag. You’re in control.
- DTS Play-Fi App Simply download the free app and immediately send songs via Wi-Fi to any speaker in any room of the house.
- Easy Setup No logins, no complicated computer-based setups. Just download the app and within minutes, you’re ready to listen.
- Any Operating System Fully compatible with all operating systems: Apple iOS, AndroidTM, Windows® PC, and Fire OS.