QuietPoint® Wireless Active Noise-Cancelling Headphones
The ATH-ANC500BT QuietPoint® wireless over-ear headphones use proprietary active noise-cancelling technology to provide a comfortable listening environment in areas with high ambient noise. They also feature Bluetooth® wireless technology and have a mic and button controls built into the left earcup for convenient handling of calls, music playback and volume adjustment.
The headphones�E€�E 40 mm drivers supply powerful sound reproduction with exceptional clarity, whether operating over a Bluetooth wireless connection or a standard wired connection using the included 1.2 m (3.9') audio cable with 3.5 mm (1/8"stereo mini-plug. Memory-foam earpads provide excellent sound isolation and amazing comfort, and the earcups fold in to make the headphones more compact and easy to transport.
An internal lithium polymer rechargeable battery powers the headphones, giving you approximately 20 hours of continuous Bluetooth and ANC use on a full charge. A 30 cm (1') USB charging cable is included.
- over-the-ear, closed-back design for noise isolation
- Bluetooth 4.1 connectivity for wireless music listening and phone calls with compatible smartphones
- active noise-canceling circuitry blocks out external distractions
- 40mm drivers offer smooth sound with deep bass
- built-in rechargeable battery offers up to 20 hours of wireless use with noise cancellation
- earcup button let you answer calls, play/pause music, skip tracks, and control volume
- built-in microphone for hands-free calls
- folding design
- includes 47" 3.5mm headphone cable for wired listening
- USB charging cable included
- frequency response: 20-20,000 Hz
- sensitivity: 96 dB (with noise-cancellation "on")
- weight: 6.3 ounces
- warranty: 1 year