QuietPoint® Wireless Active Noise-Cancelling In-Ear Headphones
The ATH-ANC300TW QuietPoint® in-ear headphones strike the perfect balance between comfort, convenience, and performance, delivering best-in-class sound quality and noise-cancellation in a compact, truly wireless design.
The headphones feature 5.8 mm drivers with DLC (diamond-like carbon) coated diaphragms to deliver exceptional full-range audio reproduction from a Bluetooth® wireless transmission. In addition, the headphones are equipped with our digital hybrid noise-cancelling technology to provide the highest degree of QuietPoint® ambient noise reduction. Two microphones in each earbud (one in front of the driver and one behind) pick up environmental noise and feed it into the high-precision, digital noise-cancelling processor. The feedback mic is positioned perpendicular to the driver to optimize the space within the sound tube and ensure efficient sound delivery.
The ATH-ANC300TW headphones have a built-in mic and multifunction buttons for convenient control of music playback, calls, and a quick hear-through function that lets you hear outside noise, such as conversations and announcements, when desired. The headphones are also compatible with the Audio-Technica Connect app, giving you control of various settings, including three noise-cancelling modes: Airplane, which targets constant low-frequency noise; On-the-Go, which suppresses street noise; and Office/Study, which responds to noise in quiet environments.
The headphones are compatible with the high-quality Qualcomm‚n aptXûûb audio and AAC codecs, and with Qualcomm TrueWirelessûûb Stereo Plus, a special low-latency function that allows you to stream the latest releases with no audio disruption and a stable connection.*
These compact, ergonomic earbuds fit naturally in ears of all sizes and come with four sizes of thin, flexible silicone eartips (XS/S/M/L), plus a pair of Complyûûb foam eartips (M), to further customize the fit. The earbuds have an IPX2 water-resistance rating and offer up to 4.5 hours of continuous use on a full charge, with 13.5 hours of additional power available from the charging case. A 30 cm (1.0') USB-A/USB-C charging cable is included to charge the case when needed.
*Requires a smartphone/device that is compatible with Qualcomm TrueWireless Stereo Plus functionality. Qualcomm TrueWireless is a product of Qualcomm Technologies, Inc. and/or its subsidiaries.
- 100% wire-free headphones
- no connecting cord between left and right earbuds
- Bluetooth 5.0 for wireless music listening and phone calls
- aptX®, SBC, and AAC decoding provides high-quality music streaming from compatible devices
- active noise-canceling circuitry blocks out external distractions
- dual-microphone a"ray housed in each earbud for steady, consistent noise cancellation
- 5.8mm dynamic drivers deliver spacious, well-balanced sound
- diaphragms use a DLC (diamond-like carbon) coating for detailed sound and wide frequency response
Controls, mobile app, charging case and battery info:
- touch controls for music, calls, and volume
- built-in microphones for clear, echo-free phone calls
- "Ear Detection" function automatically pauses music when you remove earbuds
- hold left earbud for 6 seconds to enable
- free A-T Connect app for Apple® and Android lets you adjust settings and customize the sound
- works with your phone's built-in GPS to help track down a lost earbud
- built-in rechargeable bat