This is a Mint Open Box B-STOCK Item
It has the original box, all accessories, and a full warranty.
LCD-2 Classic - Open-Back Headphones
We’ve taken our current generation LCD-2 drivers and removed the Fazor elements, aligning the sound of the LCD-2 Classic with that of the original LCD-2 launched in 2008. The result is a warm and energetic musical experience that heralds back to the early days of Audeze without sacrificing the sound or performance improvements we’ve made over the past decade. Whether you’re an old fan of the original LCD-2 or a brand new Audeze customer looking for an affordable introduction to the LCD line, the LCD-2 Classic is a great option for you!
• Style - Over-ear, open-back
• Transducer type -Planar Magnetic
• Magnetic structure - Proprietary magnet array
• Phase management - Non-Fazor
• Magnet type - Neodymium N50
• Diaphragm type - Ultra-thin
• Transducer size - 106 mm
• Maximum power handling - 5W RMS
• Maximum SPL - >130dB
• Frequency response - 10Hz - 50kHz
• THD - <0.1% @ 100dB
• Impedance - 70 ohms
• Sensitivity - 101 dB/1mW (at Drum Reference Point)
• Minimum power requirement - >100mW
• Recommended power level - >250mW
• Weight - 550g
• LCD-2 Classic planar magnetic headphones
• 1.9m 1/4'' to dual 4-pin mini-XLR cable
• User guide and warranty card
B-Stock items are returns from other authorized retailers to a manufacturer, like Meze, where they were originally purchased. These companies will thoroughly inspect each item and recertify them before deeming it B-Stock. Generally, these models are in like-new condition and come with the manufacturer's full warranty though there may sometimes be minor physical imperfections. B-Stock items are also sometimes referred to as Refurbished, Refurb, Recertified, or Returned.